I have been an entrant in competitive natural bodybuilding competitions since 2002, both in the Figure Division, as well as the Fit.Body Division.
I have a total of 7 competition wins, including 2 Asia Pacific Titles, 4 National Titles, and 1 State Title.
I was also awarded “Best Routine / Best Posing” 5 times.
In 2008, I was awarded a “World Pro Card” title, in recognition of my success and achievements to date.
My other involvements include:
- Motivational Speaking
- Running “Pose Classes” to assist competitors with their symmetry and muscularity posing in accordance with the mandatory requirements for the particular federation
- Assisting competitors with their compulsory individual posing routines, understanding the relevance of music selection, style and any talents acquired which may be incorporated.
My other achievements over the years include:
- Various appearances in Fitness Magazines
- Appearances in American Fitness Calendars
- Guest Appearances at the Sydney FILEX Fitness Expo
- Guest Appearance / Poser at various Bodybuilding Competitions
- Appearance (upon request) on “Australia’s Got Talent” together with 3 of my fellow female competitors as well as appearing in the commercial promotion for the show
My passion in the health and fitness industry is understanding the needs of the individual and seeing their potential, recognizing their capabilities and helping each person go beyond their expectations whilst still enjoying it.